I am working with a leading, international gaming studio who is looking to employ a seasoned Senior Animator with amazing 2D art skills, to join their global family of artists, responsible for the overall look and feel of their games.
- Liaise with the teams, to produce character and FX animations, also backgrounds
- Create stunning 2D art for casino games and optimising assets
- Communicate with the relevant parties across the business to ensure expectations are met
- Project management
- Manage and ensure quality standards are met
- Share knowledge, ideas and skills with the rest of team – tips, techniques etc
- File management
- A minimum of 5 years in the games industry, a minimum of 3 years as a Games Animator, with an impressive demoreel to showcase your skills
- Exceptional 2D animation skills
- Good understanding of Illustration and Graphic Design
- Advanced software skills - Adobe Creative Suite (Animate/Flash, Photoshop, After Effects) and Spine Animation
- Good problem-solving and people skills
- i-Gaming industry experience is definitely a bonus
They offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. Also providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massages, office events and team-building activities.
Please forward your Word formatted CV and along with your latest portfolio/demoreel links to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2275.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate.
We are GDPR complaint.