We are working with a leading games studio based in France, who is looking for a talented Senior Animator to join them, to work on an unannounced project.
What will you be doing
- Reports to the Lead Gameplay Animator
- Real-time animation of characters and objects – motion capture
- Integrate animations into the game engine
- Ensure all animation assets are produced in line with the projects agreed standards
- Fix any bugs identified
- Test all animation assets against specification, to ensure they perform as required
Who you are
- Relevant qualification with a min of 3 years’ animation experience in the games industry, with your latest reel showcasing your excellent animation skills
- Previous AA/AAA game production experience
- Motion capture
- Knowledge of 3DS Max and Motion Builder
- Skilled at motion capture editing to define game clips and enhance performance
Please email your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2152
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.