Project: AAA PC and Console Games
Our client is an multi award-winning games developer and publisher with studios across the country. Specialising in multi-platform games development, they have a proven track record creating cutting-edge titles.
Their studio in the beautiful northern city of Leeds, have begun searching for a Senior Animator to work on several prestigious titles for current gen and next gen platforms, including their own IP.
- Demonstrable experience in creating animation of a high standard while maintaining visual and functional specifications for game mechanics
- Exhibit a strong understanding of the fundamental principles of animation
- High degree of proficiency with Maya/3D Studio Max and/or MotionBuilder
- Proven experience working with animation graphs and systems, including the prototyping of new gameplay features
- Experience with Unity & Unreal Engine is desirable
- Produce high quality keyframe and motion capture animation
- Contribute to the design and execution of complex gameplay systems
- Implement animations into engine with full ownership of your work
- Provide detailed input about the character creation process, from concept and design, through to modelling, rigging and final animation
- Be heavily involved in the continued development of tools and pipeline processes, maintaining an understanding of industry best practices
- Assist in planning your work and the work of others
- Mentor less experienced people, sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
- Want to work in-studio alongside a very social and close-knit team
- Annual Bonus
- 27 Days Holiday
- Health, mental health, and wellbeing support
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Relocation Support & VISA Sponsorship
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!