This vacancy is flexible on offering a full time remote contract or a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Adventure Game
This successful independent video games developer has bought together a diverse team of daring creators, making unique experiences for its players through unique worlds. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Animator to join their passionate team.
- Experienced in video-game animation at a Senior level as demonstrated in your demo reel
- Excellent understanding of keyframe animation techniques
- Expertise in Maya
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 desirable
- Able to work within an established pipeline and learn to use custom tools
- In-depth knowledge of anatomy
- Animate characters, environments, and cameras within the constraints of the game
- Guarantee the artistic integrity and quality of assets produced
- Detect development issues as they arise
- Participate as a team member in determining various aesthetic solutions
- Offer feedback to other members of the production
- Establish and enforce workflow procedures and effective pipeline practices
- Have a deep understanding of the principles of animation and how to employ those principles to create a performance that supports the characters and story goals of the production
- Experience in AAA video game development
- Experience in the film industry
- Remote start, with full / part time remote work options
- Support with VISA and relocation if required
- Career progression avenues
- Competitive market rate salary
- Great work-life balance, with minimal crunch
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!