This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Shooter Games
Note: Must be eligible to work in the USA
OPMs clients is seeking a Senior Animator to join a well-known independent game developer’s newest studio based in New York. Situated in the Financial District, the studio boasts amazing views across the city, The Brooklyn Bridge and East River.
The successful candidate will participate in the development of innovative and original IPs, producing authentic and stylised movement for in-game characters.
- Extensive professional experience in game development, having shipped at least one AAA title
- Solid knowledge of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Outstanding organisation, communication, and time management skills
- Capable of taking direction and implement feedback
- Ability to think outside the box to produce more efficient techniques
- Able to mentor junior and mid-level animators and give feedback on best practices
- Creating realistic and stylised motion for in-game characters, humanoid, creature, or plants
- Producing excellent content, utilising hand-key animation, and motion capture data
- Developing animations that support gameplay and visuals, implementing and iterating on animation assets in-game
- Cooperating with your team to produce a dynamic, player-centric experience, troubleshooting, and solving animation issues with all departments and organising animation tasks.
- Technical skills for rigging, scripting, facial animation, and lip-syncing, proficient with using Maya and Motionbuilder
- Understanding of Unreal 4 or similar game engines
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company paid holidays which includes 4 weeks of vacation.
- Relocation Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Tax benefits
- Discounted gym memberships
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!