This vacancy offers a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Type: Permanent, Onsite / Remote / Part Remote from UK
Project: Console and PC Games
Our client is a developer with an excellent catalogue of games to their names. Partnered with the world’s greatest games publishers they have a wide variety of projects in development. With continued expansion we are now looking for a Senior Animator to join production on the studios upcoming, exciting new IP.
- Industry experience up to a Senior Level or ready for a step up
- Expertise with Maya and/or MotionBuilder
- Previous experience working with animation graphs and systems, including the prototyping of new gameplay features
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 is highly desirable
- Producing high quality keyframe and motion capture animation
- Add to the design and execution of complex gameplay systems
- Implement animations into engine
- Offer detailed input about the character creation process, from concept and design, through to modelling, rigging and final animation
- Help the Lead Animator in mentoring, planning, and scheduling
- Join in the continued development of tools and pipeline processes, maintaining an understanding of industry best practices
- Aid in planning and directing motion capture sessions
- Act as an active participant in team discussions, critiques, and reviews
- Meet production schedules and deadlines
- Annual bonus
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Relocation support to the UK
- VISA sponsorship
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!