Our client is a well-established PC and console studio based in Vienna, Austria who are now looking for an experienced Senior Animator to join their team and work on their latest projects.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the Art Director and/or Lead Animator to keep in line with the art direction and animation style
- Be responsible for delivering high quality game animations
- Create clear documentation of approaches, both technical and creative for animation
- Keep up to date with latest industry developments and advancements
- Help mentor junior members of the animation team
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams
Who you are:
- 5+ years of industry experience in an Animator position or similar
- Impressive portfolio showcasing your animation
- Great understanding of 3D animation
- Good experience and proficiency with Unreal Engine and Maya
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Good work-life balance
- Excellent Relocation support
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Studio based in the one of the world’s ‘Best Cities’
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 2793.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.