One Player Mission is proud to be working with a London based developer looking for a Senior Animator who is passionate about their craft and abilities. Who wants to learn from a great team and help share their knowledge too. You’ll be working on a ground-breaking Online Sci-Fi FPS.
- Extensive experience in Console / PC game development as a Senior Animator.
- Excellent communication skills, working with key stakeholders to solve problems as well as keeping the development management team up to date with progress and any issues that may arise throughout production.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Maya and Motion Builder.
- Excellent understanding of the human body, how the body moves and reacts to combat.
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard animation pipelines and workflows, asset exporting and implementation within the game engine.
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4 working with the UE4 blueprints system and common UE4 middleware.
- Familiarity with the rig creation and character skinning process.
- Experience with directing motion capture shoots and managing mocap.
- Collaborate with the Art Team to deliver world-class realistic animation for player characters and NPCs.
- Take ownership of animated work from early pre-visualisation to final polish.
- Work with combat designers on combat move specifications and art direction.
- Collaborate with your Development Manager to develop the project’s animation schedule and budget.
- Work with Tech Artists and programmers to implement animations with the game engine.
- Ensure all animations are delivered against agreed technical specifications and quality bars.
- Demonstrate strong hand keyframe skills to ensure all animations are in line with the game’s art style.
- Maintain a consistently high level of quality from the animation team throughout the production cycle and timely delivery of assets.
- Experience with giving feedback on rigging and technical animation requirements
- Ability to clean up data from ad hoc mocap shoots with Motion Builder or similar software
- Experience with UE4’s animation systems, Skeletal Mesh Editor, Animation Editor, Animation Blueprints, Animation Graphs.
- Full Time Remote Work Options in the UK / EU with 1-2 visits per month.
- Hybrid Work Options (2-3 days per week in office).
- VISA and Relocation assistance if required.
- An opportunity to learn and grow within a successful and well established international company / brand.
- A studio that’s committed to building a multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation.
- Free lunches, breakfasts, drinks and snacks.
- Quarterly and annual bonuses.
- Annual Travel and Sports grant.
- A family-friendly work environment with flexible work hours.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!