Our client is looking for an experienced Mid or Senior Technical Animator to bring their experience and knowledge to the studios robust department working on exciting projects!
Your role will involve creating the tools and pipelines needed to deliver best in class runtime animation for both users and events as well as assisting in development and maintenance of a variety of real-time animation systems. As well as using control rig & animation blueprint systems in Unreal Engine.
- Previous professional experience as a Technical Animator / Rigger or equivalent role in Games or VFX.
- Expertise and experience using Unreal Engine.
- Ideally have working knowledge of Control Rig, Animation Blueprints, State Machines and other Unreal animation workflows.
- Have a keen eye for proper form and deformation throughout wide ranges of movements.
- Create re-usable and bespoke rigs and skin data.
- Create dynamic animation systems for both players and talent that can handle a variety on inputs.
- Identify bottlenecks in their animation pipeline and help resolve them with robust technical implementations.
- Work alongside the Animation, Code and Art departments to ensure all dependencies are met.
- Work on, add to and improve the studios animation systems in engine.
- Complete VISA & Relocation assistance if required
- Hybrid work model or Full time Remote work options also available
- Private health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- 24/7 Employee Assistance
- Quarterly social events
- Dog friendly office!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!