Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Single-Player Action-RPG
Our client is focusing on one thing only and that is making unforgettable open-world action experiences. They have decades of experience in this genre that they have come to love as it has no creative boundaries.
They are a studio with a strong focus on quality and their collective effort on delivering the right set of quality standards is key. Joining their team now means that you will be a part of creating video games history, heavily influencing the early concept and development of their innovative next-generation, 3rd person single-player action-RPG focused on characters, narrative, and spectacular action using Unreal 5.
- A problem solver and a creative thinker
- Strong understanding of gameplay animation systems
- Have a keen eye for animation but also an interest with its more technical aspect
- Experience in the games industry on at least one AAA title
- Experience from a proprietary engine or Unreal is an advantage
- Along with their Animation Director help establish their AAA quality bar by defining, and setting up all things animation for the game
- Work within a passionate team and collaborate with your colleagues in other departments
- Help build state flows using the unreal blueprint system, focusing on gameplay animations, player mechanics and in-game narrative
- Independent studio financed by industry veteran, COO and Founder.
- All essential; insurances, pensions and funding are all in place.
- Get involved in building both the company and a new IP from the ground up.
- Focus on developing mature IP, where character and narrative takes centre stage.
- All games will be developed on Unreal Engine 5.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!