Project: Mobile Games
OPMs client is looking for a Senior Art Director who understands the designs and trends of the mobile game’s ecosystem.
The successful candidate will join a fast-growing mobile games studio, with studios across, UK, Europe, and Asia. They’re led by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games market. Their mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment.
Their team are guided by the belief that when we love what we do, what we do will be loved by others. Together, they create games they know their players will enjoy, from easy to pick up casual games to ground breaking innovative ones.
- A thorough understanding of art development pipelines, capacities, and technical constraints related to the Unity engine.
- Strong ability in writing documentation and applying it in art production.
- Proven proficiency in the current 2D applications including Photoshop and Spine.
- Proficiency in 3D applications is a plus.
- Good knowledge of western art style of casual mobile games for a wide range of women audience.
- Define overall artistic vision and direction.
- Provide artistic feedback and lead internal art team/outsourcing team to drive the overall vision of the project.
- Set the bar in terms of work ethics, integrity, attitude, and output.
- Partner with art directors to develop the artistic tone.
- Is a mentor for the artists (concept artists, animators, UI artists, and outsourcing team) and coaches them.
- Build a learning environment within the art team and implement processes of artistic research.
- Participate in controlling the unity of all visual parts: characters, animations, environment, etc.
- Coordinate and oversee the art team throughout production.
- Contribute to the art pipeline definition and develop milestones for the art team.
- Assist recruitment for hiring needs and define staffing organization needs.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!