Talofa is seeking a Senior Artist to join the team for our new multiplayer fitness game in development. This individual will work with the engineering and UI/UX lead in developing assets for an upcoming mobile game. We are looking for someone who is excited to build a new experience for players and work with a small indie team.
This is a remote contract role for an estimated at 20-30 hours each week.
- Concept, iterate and produce 2D art assets for a mobile game including Character and Icon work
- Establish and improve art pipeline and process
- Help define and flesh out the Art Direction
- Work closely with the engineering and design team to produce high-quality art assets that can be integrated into the Unity engine.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Lead to design UI art and layouts for the game.
- Ensure all completed assets are implemented and optimized for mobile phones on iOS and Android.
- 2+ years of professional experience concepting and producing art assets for apps or games.
- A portfolio of past professional work showcasing illustrations of characters and UI art.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Illustrator or equivalent.
- A passion for mobile apps and games and a willingness to collaborate.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with developing art assets for Unity.
- Prior experience with Animation in Unity
- Experience in mobile game art best practices and fitness app conventions
- Start date: As soon as possible! We’re ready to work with you whenever you are!
- Remote is okay! We are a fully remote team, but we are based in the Bay Area in California in PST.
- If interested, email email@example.com with your resume and 2-3 sentences on why you’re interested in the position!
- We’re looking for determined and responsible contributors who love what they do to join the Talofa family. Our website: talofagames.com