OPM’s client is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of players! They are looking for a Senior Audio Programmer to produce efficient and effective audio solutions for their different projects.
Their close relationship with the community is for a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. They are, of course, happy that their games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly they are proud of the way they create games together with players.
- Work hand in hand with their sound designers, game designers and programmers to propose technical solutions that meet everyone’s needs and implement those solutions.
- Ensure bug fixes throughout the development cycle.
- Maintain existing audio systems and propose evolutions and improvements.
- Communicate with their external providers for console porting to answer their questions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
- Deep professional experience in a similar or relevant position, with a specialization in video games
- C# proficiency
- Unity experience
- Knowledge of using audio middleware would such as Wwise
- Passionate about strategy games video games
- Attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles including developers, players’ community, artists
- Flexibility and adaptability
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!