One Player Mission are excited to be working with one of the largest VR developers in the world. The company develops, publishes and distributes a growing portfolio of quality VR games that offer a novel, powerful and full-featured gaming experience both in- and outside of the home.
They are a leading publisher and developer of VR games who are looking for an experienced Senior Automation Engineer to join the team based in the centre of Rotterdam.
- Write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Develop and maintain automation systems and standards
- Design and implement tools for the game team to enhance pipelines and workflows
- Manage, build and optimize the build pipeline
- Mentor other engineers and provide technical guidance to individuals and teams
- Share insights, solutions, and best practices
- Deep professional programming experience in the game industry
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related field
- Excellent demonstrable C# knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience in the creation of automation frameworks
- Experience with build automation software such as Teamcity and Jenkins
- Comfortable interfacing with large C# codebases
- An understanding of tools used by games, such as exporters, combiners, visual scripting and deployment systems
- A passion for game development and sustainable software
- Experience working with Unit
BONUS (good to have):
- Experience working with Unreal or other game engines
- Experience in VR development
- Experience with Linux
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!