We are looking for a Senior Backend Programmer to join our start-up studio and mobile free-to-play projects. This role is offered remote or with full relocation to Malta.
What will you be doing?
- Developing game services for a huge and diverse player base
- Managing high user traffic
- Building on and maintain existing code
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams e.g. mobile, analytics...
Who you are
- 7+ years programming
- Unity, PHP, Java, C#...
- Complex system design and implementation
- Application scalability and efficiency
- Application and system orchestration
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Why work for us?
Are you interested in joining a funded start-up on the ground floor and creating a World-class studio that aims to deliver pioneering game experiences that can be played by 10s of millions of players? Do want to help create great games filled with unforgettable moments that players cherish, in games that are played for decades? Are you interested in being part of a dynamic, fun loving, World class, remote first team? We not only offer you the chance to work with great people to create great games but we also offer competitive salary, generous employee options, flexible working hours, bi-annual workations in exotic places and private health care.
Please email me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2179.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.