"To apply: Ref - 5196400. Currently partnering with one of the developer/publisher giants of the industry, with a strong reputation built up over many strong AAA titles, to hire a new Brand Manager to drive innovative and effective sales and marketing of their brand across European and UK markets.
This individual will be responsible for driving product line strategies for both EMEA and UK, working alongside the Japanese, US, and European teams
- Drive EMEA and UK strategies for their product line, working with global teams
- Participate in R&D meetings, setting strategies and building schedules and timelines
- Build effective and appropriate core marketing/PR assets on time
- Understand the products, product visions, research into the market, identify factors for success
- Manage 1st-party relationships - Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 3+ years' Product Management experience
- A good understanding of the media landscape and experience in media buy
- Experience of creating and executing pan-European campaigns and/ or experience in implementing tactical campaigns in the UK
Location: London (hybrid)
Salary around £40k but depends on experience
To apply please send CV to Elizabeth@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.