One Player Mission are pleased to be working with an exciting, independent studio based in Toronto. Recently they launched Chivalry 2, the sequel to their multi-million copy selling original. They are seeking a Senior UI Programmer to be responsible for a wide range of tasks and who loves creating innovative new experiences that focus on challenge and fun.
As a Senior UI programmer you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and taking responsibility for all of the game’s UI and UX needs. This person would play a significant role in getting features from paper to the player by working collaboratively with game designers, UI artists, and the QA department.
- An understanding and passion for video game user interface design
- Excellent knowledge & professional video game programming experience
- Deep understanding developing game UIs, especially collaboratively
- C++ proficiency
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- Predilection and the ability to take on research and self-education
- You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and taking responsibility for all of the game’s UI and UX needs.
- Collaborating closely with team members from other departments i.e. UI artists, and the QA department
- You’ll be touching many other areas of the game to work on with the other programmers
- Knowledge working with Unreal Engine 4
- Creating UIs with UE4’s UMG system
- Experience with console or PC game development
- Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418