We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a talented Senior Build Programmer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for you to apply and grow your skills in a AAA environment through the development of several exciting unannounced games. Following the success from their previous release, this studio is looking to continue the creation of their engaging multiplayer experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Maintenance of build and release infrastructure
- Developing the build pipeline
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Identifying potential areas for improvement of the studio's build infrastructure
Who you are
- 1+ released title under your belt as a Build Programmer, including maintenance and development of build pipelines and infrastructure
- Previous experience working with continuous update delivery Live game content development experience
- Deployment and development of console (PS4/Xbox One) and/or PC titles
- 5+ years experience in a similar role Scripting languages e.g. Python, C#...
- Experience working collaboratively with professionals across all disciplines throughout the full development lifecycle of a product
- Perforce and TeamCity
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Unreal Engine 4
- Content delivery networks (CDN)Cloud-based infrastructure integration within build pipelines e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure...
- Experience with containers/virtual machines Automated testing integration
- Multiplayer game development experience
Private family medical care
Annual bonus scheme
Great work life balance
Near London location If this the job for you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1871.We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.