"To apply: Ref - 5159100. BD Manager – Games – Full Remote
I have just brought on a new client who are a development studio who work on both projects for companies as well as having their own independent projects within the gaming related areas.
The company builds really exciting games which focuses heavily on simulation games and developing their own simulation technologies which can exported to other industries such as Entertainment, Film and Military.
The company has certain core values which they will want this person to understand and work with once they are hunting down new clients. For instance, they do not do violence or gore in there gaming development.
They are on a great stage of growth currently and looking for a highly experience Business Developer to come join their team.
● Identify, contact, build relationships with and sign potential clients. They will be looking to grow initially further in gaming but very open to other fields of business as well
● Track market trends and identify business opportunities and risks
● Be the face of Plan A at on- and offline events through strong networking
● Create opportunity database, design business development processes, gather and synthesize relevant data and develop recommendations on business development priorities
● Understand the company DNA and what they are trying to do therefore aligning future business prospects matching the company
● 3+ years of business development experience within the games industry
● A solid understanding of the video game industry and its competitive landscape, ideally in AAA, work for hire or art outsourcing
● Able to manage and clearly communicate expectations of internal and external stakeholders, including C-level
● Analytical and structured, with a proactive work ethic
● Skilled, empathic communicator who knows how to excite people
● Highly detailed and organised with a can-do attitude
Location – Company is based in Prague, Czechia and Texas USA. Therefore, can be fully remote based ideally in Europe or North America.
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.