OPMs clients is seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a well-known independent game developer’s newest studio based in New York. Situated in the Financial District, the studio boasts amazing views across the city, The Brooklyn Bridge and East River.
The successful candidate will implement elements of combat and character gameplay with a strong focus on the player experience. They will develop and maintain the tools and systems necessary for designers to create missions, build complex gameplay mechanics, and balance the game.
- Solid experience developing AAA games having shipped one title from start to finish
- An acute sense of what makes gameplay systems fun
- Strong maths skills
- Excellent C++ skills
- Familiar with coding other areas such as: AI, physics, animation and gameplay
- Experience with character scripting, animation blending and similar techniques
- Experience with profiling and optimisations
- Experience with developing tools and asset pipelines
- Fluent English
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience on multiplayer games
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or relevant discipline
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!