Wouldn't it be great to take your C++ Graphics Programming experience and apply it to some of the most exciting and cutting edge VR projects? This role is at our studio based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. You'll be delivering innovative and world class games, at the frontier of new hardware and innovative methods of implementation.
What will you do?
- Development of exciting new graphics features for AAA quality VR titles
- Optimising and maintaining the graphical performance of products
- Collaborating with artists to define performance profiles and budgets for all target platforms
- Use C++ to create solid technical designs
- Expand upon studio pipelines and coding standards
- Analyse problems and debug them in order to quickly locate and fix challenging bugs
Who you are:
- Ability to write, optimise, implement and create bug free C++ code
- Knowledge of OO, design patterns, overloading, pointers, rendering, shaders, maths….
- Knowledge of graphics pipeline
- Unreal, CryEngine, in house C++ engine experience or similar
- 3+ years of experience in a Graphics Programmer role or similar
- Proven experience in programming high quality features for published titles on PC or console, covering key areas such as materials, VFX, animation, etc
Great city centre location, relocation allowance, competitive pay, flexi time as well as good pension.
Pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2346.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.