Our client is an independent PC and Console studio who are currently looking for a talented Senior C++ Unreal Programmer to join their passionate team of developers to work in their studio in Vienna.
What you will be doing:
- Produce and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable and bug-free code
- Implement major features for their current game project
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams
- Work on code architecture
- Develop tools and technology for the project
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Work on task estimations and risk management
Who you are:
- Industry experience in Programmer role or similar
- Experience with Unreal development
- Excellent C++ skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of software architecture and design patterns
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
Great renumeration and relocation package, good work life balance and central city centre location.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply quoting reference 2038.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.