We are looking for a talented Senior Character Animator to start a new adventure and join our pack in Malta!
Graewolv is an independent game developer founded by industry veterans, made up of experienced, devoted professionals hell-bent on creating great games and entertainment. If you are a passionate, highly talented Character Animator and someone obsessive about immersive sims, tactical shooters, and horror games, then we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have worked on a number of high profile / AAA games or developed their skills on a broader range of experiences over a larger number of lesser-known titles. You will possess a valuable and highly developed skill set, acquired over years of experience, as well as being an initiative-taking individual with a keen eye for quality.
The Animator will help us create high quality, believable animation for our debut title “VEIL” that has astounding, immersive graphics at its core!
- Responsible for conceptualization, key framing, blocking, (potential mocap shoots), finalization of polished key framing/motion editing, implementation in the game.
- Contribute towards improving the UE animation pipeline.
- Unreal Engine Experience is essential.
- At least 3+ years experience in a professional game development studio.
- Experience with locomotion, idle behaviours that encapsulate the FPS.
- Solid level of proficiency with Maya (and ideally Motion Builder) and a rock-solid understanding of motion editing (re-posing, re-timing and mocap data).
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for - we want to hear from you. Join the pack, apply today!