Amiqus are currently working with the Art Director of a leading VR Games Studio to help find a Senior Character Artist to join them in the very early stages of a Sci Fi game.
Pushing the boundaries of VR experiences, the studio of over 100 people is continuously growing their capabilities and offerings. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, agile team within the heart of a new project right from the very start.
As a Senior Character Artist, you will report directly into the Art Director. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to take on ownership of areas of the game, including subsections, working closely with the animators and coders. Along with creating your own art, you will be mentoring juniors, helping them develop their skills on the project.
The studio is based in the south of England, however they are offering this position as fully remote working within the UK.
- A passion for character art.
- In-depth knowledge of either Unreal, Unity or bespoke engines.
- Experience within Maya and zBrush (Max or Blender are also acceptable).
- A working knowledge of Quest 2 would be a bonus.
- An understanding of optimising game assets within hardware budget limitations.
- A collaborative individual who thrives within inclusive environments.
Along with enticing benefits, such as duvet days and enhanced family policies, the studio is offering up to £50k depending on experience.
If this role sounds like it was written for you, or you simply want to find out more, please apply now. You can also get in touch through email@example.com.