Senior Character Artist to join this indie dev based in Stockholm working on a co-op multiplatform sci-fi shooter currently in pre-production, scheduled to ship in 2025. Your role will be to lead the team, mentor and grow the capbility of the character art department in the Stockholm studio. You will be responsible for ensuring that the department aligns with the game vision.
The role is hybrid with at least 2 days per week in the Stockholm office.
- Mentor more junior Character Artists
- Create realisitic humanoid and creature characters
- Help grow the team as needed over time
- Work together with the design and animation department to plan characters that look and feel great to play
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 4 years experience as a character artist
- Preferably experience with AA or AAA on PC or console
- Maya / Max
- UE4 / 5
Salary to SEK45k month plus bonus and benefits.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org