A leading games art production studio based in England is looking for a Senior Character Artist to join their team and collaborate with games studios around the globe.
With a strong history of working with leading game developers, this art studio has worked on numerous AAA titles and household name IP’s. If you want your contributions to make a large impact and be seen by millions of players worldwide, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Offering a range of smaller and largescale projects, this role is ideal for you if you’re either looking to gain further exposure into mainstream titles, or after that next step in your career by taking on a senior role within a team.
As a Senior Character Artist, you will utilise your in-depth knowledge of high fidelity 3D character creation from concept to final in game assets. You will also have the opportunity to be a mentor to your colleagues, offering guidance when required.
This role offers remote working, with a view of visiting the Northern England based office on a monthly basis when safe.
- A passion for bringing dynamic in-game art to life
- Hands on experience in either Maya or 3ds Max
- In-depth working knowledge of Substance Designer/Painter, zbrush, PBR texturing workflow
- Ability to implement UV best practices
- Experience with 3D pipelines and workflows
- A passion for helping others grow as artists
- A collaborative individual wanting to work in an inclusive environment
As a Senior Character Artist, you will receive up to £50k salary DoE. You will also have the opportunity to work with some of the globe’s leading game developers and have your contributions seen on millions of screens worldwide.
If you think this advertisement has you written all over it, or you simply want to find out more, please either apply now or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.