Project: AAA Games Studio
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior Character Artist to join their growing team to help create fun, beautiful and innovative games.
The successful candidate will have strong experience specialised in organic forms for characters as well as in depth knowledge on hard surface modelling
- Robust experience in game development as a character artist specialising in organic forms as well as hard surface modelling using 3ds max or Maya, Substance Painter, Zbrush
- High quality portfolio with up-to-date work
- Shipped at least one AAA title on PC or consoles
- Excellent knowledge of real time 3D and next gen limitations
- Knowledge of Human and animal anatomy
- Keeps consistent style under the direction of the Art Director
- Uses advanced knowledge of human and animal anatomy to ensure that models achieve a high level of functionality and design aesthetics
- Create well optimised models
- Actively take part in technical and artistic problem solving
- Work closely with animators and riggers to guarantee models deform correctly and are functional
- Solves issues with visual design; fills in the gaps between concept art and modelling
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!