This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
Our client is seeking for a talented Senior Character Artist to join their team
The successful candidate will join our clients team working on their signature AAA IP
- Strong experience in character modelling, especially with game characters
- Must have shipped a minimum of 1 title (for PC and Consoles) as a character artist
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max, and other related software
- Able to find the balance between visual quality and real-time rendering performance
- An eye for what looks natural/believable
- Able to keep content relevant to the current project’s art style and work within those limitations
- In-depth knowledge of human anatomy and good sense of timing and staging
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Open and creative mind.
- Fluent in English
- Preferred if located in Europe (Must be able to work at the company’s core hours)
- Creation and development of characters and their outfits etc. for our games
- Ensure that the characters are performant and supporting the desired visual style of our titles
- Ensure that characters (and related assets) highlights gameplay in the best possible way
- Supporting the art team with feedback on visuals and performance, especially when it comes to achieving highly appealing characters.
- Reporting directly to the Associate Lead for characters
- Anticipating, identifying and articulating problem areas and developing preventative solutions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!