OPM’s client is looking for a Senior Character Artist who will be helping create characters on a AAA racing series.
The successful candidate will join one of the biggest companies in the UK working on the one of the best racing series in the world
- Senior experience of working with Character Art pipelines.
- Experience of working within game engines such as Unreal.
- Excellent understanding of anatomy, weight, and silhouette.
- Experience in Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, and Photoshop.
- Strong knowledge of PBR materials and shaders.
- Experience of working with licensed content and licensed likenesses.
- Knowledge of character rigging is advantageous.
- Prototyping characters, final character models and textures.
- Sculpting high-resolution characters.
- Mentoring and supporting more Junior members of the team.
- Working directly with the Lead Character Artist and other disciplines.
- Help the concept team at concept stage to eliminate any issues that may arise at modelling stage.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!