Project: Console Games
OPM’s client is looking for a Senior character Artist who will be influential in helping our studio develop original and innovative IP, alongside supporting projects across a multitude of platforms, genres, and game areas.
The successful candidate will help develop a AAA Open world action game which is one of the biggest IPs in the world.
- A high level of experience in each stage of the character creation process, with the ability to create a character from concept to completion
- A good understanding of the technical requirements of the character art pipeline
- Be able to demonstrate and have the desire to work across a variety of styles
- Technically skilled across all areas of character production to produce high quality in-game assets and be up to date with modern processes
- Be able to clearly document any workflows you are involved in developing
- Have good organisational skills and produce work files that are easily used by others
- Create efficient meshes that are good for performance
- Create well laid out, high quality textures suitable for both traditional and PBR pipelines
- Transfer high poly models into low poly models that adhere to required guidelines
- Work closely with rigging and animation to ensure that your models work well in motion
- Keep up to date with modern processes in the character art pipeline
- Create readable documentation for techniques and pipelines for the character production process
- Assist in planning your work and the work of others
- Mentor less experienced people, sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
- Want to work in-studio alongside a very social and close-knit team
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!