Are you a passionate Senior Character Artist with significant experience in Character Art within a PC/Console studio and looking for your next role? Are you looking to put your experience into practice growing and developing a team? Are you excited to collaborate with a team of innovative and passionate developers in a games studio that has the wellbeing of employees at the forefront of their ethics? Our client asks you to read on!
They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Character Artist to join their friendly team. OPMs client are looking for someone who will bring their experience and knowledge to our robust Art department working on their UE5 project
- A talented and ambitious Character Artist with a passion for FPS or realistic style games.
- Experience at a senior level, ideally involving a full game dev cycle.
- Excellence in Zbrush, Max / Maya and PBR material creation.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of creating characters and workflows for in game and cinematic purposes.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine would be beneficial.
- A team player with strong communication skills who instinctively works across disciplines to deliver character content.
- Highly effective communicator and presenting a portfolio of high quality.
- Recommended or highly advantageous to have experience in, or the aptitude and willing to learn, animation rigging tools and processes.
- Help develop, create character art while been responsible for enhancing current process and workflows.
- Responsible for character Art on various FPS titles
- Work with the Art Lead, Concept Artists and Project teams to take designs from 2D to game ready assets in Unreal
- Help assist with any outsourcing activities regarding character art
- Complete VISA & Relocation assistance provided
- Hybrid work model
- Private health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- 24/7 Employee Assistance
- Quarterly social events
- Dog friendly office!
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!