Our client is a team of veterans from the games and e-sports industries focused on creating community-driven FPS experiences. They are in the early stages of developing an innovative FPS title using Unreal Engine. They have built their company around remote-first principles with team members in Vancouver, Copenhagen, Zurich and Barcelona!
As Senior Character Artist, you will be responsible for the helping craft jaw-dropping characters that exude individual personality while still fitting within a faction identity. This will involve working closely with the Art Director and concept team to craft in-game representations that will act as the foundation for our game’s personality and become iconic to every player that sees them.
- 4+ years of working in the games industry
- Excellent modelling, UV and material skills
- A strong portfolio of 3D art that covers characters and weapons
- Experience working on games with a strong modding community
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Rigging or animation experience
- Experience in creating environment art
- Work with the Art Director and 2D concept artists to rapidly iterate on characters in 3D
- Build out weapons that are grounded in reality but can be personalized by the player
- Balance the drive for the highest quality art with the need for performant assets
- Communicate with all team members to help drive the game forward
- Be part of defining the future of multiplayer games!
- Help build strong player and creator focused communities.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation in addition to public holidays where you live.
- Flexible work hours.
- Stock options available.
- VISA and Relocation Support to Vancouver if required.
- Full time remote contract.
- Competitive market rate salary.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!