This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Open World Multiplayer
Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Character Artist to join development of their upcoming title based on a well-known IP.
The successful candidate will work alongside a team of character, environmental and concept artists to produce the highest quality artwork while maintaining consistency throughout the development cycle.
- Strong commercial production experience in a Character Art role
- Good understanding of topology, materials, textures, proportion, and anatomy + animation and game limitations
- Proficiency with Z-Brush, Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max, Substance Suite and/or other 3D software packages
- Fantastic communication, organisation, and time management skills with the ability to help mentor your colleagues
- Bachelor/Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Passion for games and game development beyond art
- Create high-quality character art, integrate within the engine, and assist with various technical setups and R+D
- Work closely with key team members in the creation of in-game characters and creatures, being able to own parts of the pipeline
- Mentor other team members
- Balance artistic aspects with technical constraints, working closely with technical animators to ensure exceptional execution
- Fix bugs and optimize game assets for required performance and specifications
- Stay up to date on best practices to keep up with the latest next-gen industry standards
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!