This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Story Driven Games
Our client is seeking a Senior Character Artist to join them on a story-driven next generation game.
The successful candidate will be responsible in designing and producing game ready 3D characters for this AAA project.
- Experience working in a Senior Character art role on at least one published AAA title. A strong non senior candidate would be considered
- A Portfolio demonstrating a strong ability of producing game ready character art
- Robust core art skills with an advanced understanding of anatomy and proportion
- Outstanding creativity and a desire to contribute ideas to the project
- Advanced knowledge of Maya and Zbrush and experience with using the Substance tools
- Skilled in creating textures suitable for a PBR pipeline
- Experience in creating both organic and hard surface assets
- A strong knowledge of current game art pipelines and methodologies in terms of character art production
- Produce high quality models, textures, and materials for game-ready 3D characters
- Work with the Art Director and concept team to conceptualise designs for the game characters
- Produce assets from concept art and design briefs
- Work In Partnership with Animators and VFX Artists, to bring the characters to life
- Help in defining the character art pipeline
- To over deliver on the spec given by the Art Director by helping to set and maintain a high-quality bar for the projects character art
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!