This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM have partnered with a major AAA Games Developer with studios in both Europe and North America. The most recent expansion of the group now boasts a studio in the North of the UK.
They are known for the high quality of their programming team and as such you would be working with some of the very best in the industry.
OPM’s client is looking for a talented Senior Character Programmer to join development on their upcoming title.
- Fluent understanding of C/C++.
- Experience with modern console development having shipped a full-cycle console game.
- Keen interest and experience with modern character animation techniques.
- Knowledge of with modern AI and physics game systems.
- Strong understanding of 3D math and its application to game development.
- Experience with performance and resource optimisation for consoles.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other game-dev disciplines.
- Passionate about gaming and games development.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with Python scripting.
- Experience with modern real-time animation processes and pipelines.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!