If required this vacancy is offering a temporary REMOTE start from where you are. VISA and Relocation support is also provided.
Project: AAA Action-Adventure Game
This successful developer is part of a global network of studios working on the world’s best releases! A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Character Rigger has just come available to join development on an incredible well-known IP!
You will work in close collaboration with animators, characters modelers, and Art Director to help create the highest quality animations.
- Games industry experience in a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of anatomy
- Knowledge of controllers and/or Max Script
- Understanding of the IK and optimal pivotal points
- Understanding of the limitations of the game engine and production needs
- Advanced knowledge of Character Studio/biped
- Understand proper mesh topology as well as repair and/or offer feedback to the Character Art Team
- Produce proxy meshes and retopologise existing models
- Rigging and skinning of the characters to fulfil the needs of project animators and of the technical and artistic directors
- Design and use the tools and run modes to produce the best possible results and incorporate them into the project’s game engine
- Work alongside the character modeler and artistic director to animation, develop facial rigs so animators can create high-quality animations in an optimal way
- Implement skeleton control system to foster/simplify the work of animators
- Temporary remote start from where you are now
- Support with VISA and relocation
- Career progression avenues
- World class project IP’s
- Competitive salary and generous company perks!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!