Project: AAA Games
Our client is an award-winning UK games developer with a rich portfolio of games. They keep high production values close to its heart and it shows in all their games. We are seeking a Senior Character Rigger to join their established team.
The successful candidate will develop remarkable quality deformation and runtime rigs for body and costumes to assist in bringing the creative vision to life.
- Character Rigging Reel
- Unreal Engine experience desirable
- Significant experience in Game / Film / TV.
- Demonstrable ability to author powerful and efficient puppet rigs.
- An in-depth knowledge of anatomy.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Maya.
- Well-skilled in Python and able to write clear, well-structured, and documented code.
- Accomplished in leading discussions and mentoring others.
- Work with a range of humanoids and creatures to develop rigs including facial, clothing, fur/hair muscle and skin.
- Implement assets in Unreal Engine ensuring they are high quality and high performing.
- Create departmental tools and techniques, using Python to create rigs in a procedural manner whilst working collaboratively to develop and integrate tools into a robust pipeline.
- Work with external key partners
- Coordinate with Character Animation and Art departments.
- VISA and Relocation Support if required
- Full Time remote contract if preferred
- Generous holiday allowance
- Subsidised gym/fitness membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!