Our client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. They’re focused on creating fun console games using a world-famous IP.
As a Senior Character Rigger on the team, you will have the chance to work within a successful and creative Animation department producing high quality rigs and tools.
- Creating control rigs for a wide variety of characters, creatures, and vehicles.
- In-depth knowledge, and technically proficient, in using Autodesk Maya is a must.
- Experienced in writing scripts, preferably with Python, to automate processes and support the animation pipeline.
- Able to liaise with the Lead Character Rigger, other technical support staff, and animators in trouble shooting and development.
- Show a sound understanding of animation principles and processes.
- We’re looking for candidates who are self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- A good communicator and at ease with working in a team.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Degree, related qualification or equivalent experience in Animation.
- Generating control rigs for a wide array of characters, creatures, and vehicles.
- In-engine character setup, such as cloth, physics, and IK.
- Resolve creative, pipeline and technical issues, cooperating with team members and departments as required.
- Ensure that all assets are well-organised and optimal.
- Use commercial and in-house tools to integrate characters, rigs and tools into the project data, ensuring data is functional.
- Assist development of in-house tools for the team and as per project requirements.
- Support identify training needs for oneself and where applicable create assets/documentation for training purposes.
- Take on relevant job training where required and keep up to date with industry developments and technologies.
- Hybrid and UK Remote contract options
- VISA & Relocation Support
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Social Events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425