We are proud to be working with a games development studio based in Barcelona, Spain, working on an up-and-coming AAA title.
As a Senior Character TD / Rigger you'll be passionate about your craft and abilities you'll work with a great team that compliment each others skills.
- Wide-ranging experience in designing, creating, and supporting complex character and facial rigs in Maya.
- Knowledge at implementing animation tools and pipelines in Maya.
- Good knowledge of a coding language such as Python, C#, C++, etc.
- An exceptional eye for anatomy and animation.
- Establish and develop the pipeline to deform and animate photo-realistic characters in Maya in an AAA game production.
- Create and maintain photo-realistic character rigs that are modular and support multiple sizes, as well as non-biped characters.
- Create and maintain photo-realistic facial rigs which are shared across multiple characters.
- Setup and maintain clothing and hair dynamics for all characters, as well as complex props for gameplay and cinematics.
- Collaborate with character modelers to setup modelling guidelines and provide character publishing tools.
- Collaborate with character riggers to define skinning best practices for photo-realistic characters and create tools to ease their workflow.
- Work closely with animators to understand animation requirements and facilitate controls to improve their workflow..
- Work closely with programmers to define character and animation performance targets and optimisation solutions inside Unreal.
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to 2nd January).
- 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexible working conditions, Work From Home.
- Private Health insurance, including dental coverage.
- Relocation Package / assistance and VISA support.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!