This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Fantasy RPG
Our client is an award-winning studio who are currently seeking a Senior Cinematic Animator to join development on their upcoming AAA Fantasy RPG title.
As an experienced Cinematic Animator, you’ll have expertise in a broad range of areas such as facial animation, motion capture, and keyframe animation.
- Demo Reel of your cinematic animations
- Understanding and knowledge of visual storytelling
- Ability to convey emotion through realistic performance
- Expertise with Maya and MotionBuilder
- Adept in both keyframe and motion capture workflows
- Blocking out animations and cameras
- Swiftly iterating on previs
- Working closely with the Lead, Director, and cinematic team to deliver the best performance
- Implementing cinematics into the game engine and testing to make sure they fit within the game
- Perfecting motion capture animation and adding to its performance
- Producing content for cutscenes, in-game cinematics, and bespoke animations
- Keeping track of time and tasks, and frequently showing progress to the team
- Updating documentation
- Background in film or pre-vis
- Experience with game engines
- Flexible working hours
- VISA sponsorship and Relocation assistance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25-day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- World class studio environment, tools and tech
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!