Project: AAA Narrative Adventure Game
This UK developer is rapidly growing with many high-end games in development across multiple genres! We are looking for a Senior Cinematic Animator to bring the world of a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ game to life.
With a focus on character development that delivers distinct performance, heightens player immersion, and sets a new bar for gameplay character animation, this ambitious project takes atmosphere, storytelling and narrative, into ground-breaking territory on next-gen technology.
- Proven experience as an Animator on at least one shipped PC or console title.
- Understanding of creating and developing cinematic animation.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya. MotionBuilder desirable
- Experience working with motion capture data and relevant pipelines.
- A deep understanding of character behaviour, strong sense of expressing character through movement.
- Good working animation skills with non-human elements, vehicles, props and the like.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine or a proprietary engine.
- Workings with animators, tech anims, designers and the AD to create compelling, high-quality animations.
- Animate creatures, humans and non-living elements.
- Deliver the finished animation in a game-ready state.
- Revise and refine with animation and in-engine tools.
- Collaborate with your animation peers and feedback on any workflow suggestions
- Remote working within the UK
- VISA sponsorship and relocation support if required
- Generous holiday allowance
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Performance related Bonus
- Private healthcare plan
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!