One Player Mission is proud to be working with a specialist visual outsourcer to world renowned game developers as well as the broadcast and feature film industries.
The successful candidate will work with their team to create stunning and enticing cutscenes and trailers for AAA games. You will start by blocking out scenes, recording or bringing in mocap and then iterating your way through to the final, polished cutscene layout.
- Professional experience as a Cinematic Artist, Layout Artist, Camera Artist or Similar in the games industry.
- Expertise in cinematic language and storytelling via composition, staging and editing as demonstrated in your reel.
- Experience using Motion Capture to tell a story and an inherent understanding of animation timing.
- Professional experience using Motion Builder for shot composition, framing, cinematography, editing and flow.
- Excellent skills in camera placement and understanding the principles of animation.
- Good English-speaking skills.
- Work closely with the Cinematic Director to foster the development of high-quality cinematics / cutscenes.
- Collaborate with a team of artists to create high-quality video sequences in given timelines.
- Design and create shots from scripts and/or storyboards, using cinematic know-how and language to tell a story.
- Block out rough sequences which will later receive animation of characters, props and cameras.
- Contribute creative solutions to convey emotions and strengthen scenes. Use real-life camera behaviour to enhance the camera’s role in storytelling.
- Preparation, briefing and support of Motion Capture sessions.
- Industry experience doing real-time work in Maya and Unreal.
- Knowledge of photography principles and movie making
- Full Time EU Remote Contract options available.
- Relocation / Accommodation Assistance if preferred.
- 28 Days Paid Time Off
- Work on some of the most interesting projects the games industry has to offer!
- Family friendly team and inclusive work environment.
- See your work on multiple AAA projects per year.
- Sadly a VISA cannot be sponsored.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!