This studio is building a world class team of games developers to make a ground breaking open-world game!
We are looking for a multi-disciplinary Senior Cinematic Artist who enjoys working in multiple areas of cinematic production.
You will be working alongside the cinematic team to create immersive high-quality cinematics. You will work under the guidance of the Cinematic Director to achieve a consistent level of quality in cinematic sequences.
• Provide a demo showcasing your best work for game cinematics.
• Experience in similar position, preferably on at least 1x AAA shipped title.
• Strong knowledge of Motion Builder or Maya using Story or Sequencer.
• Previous experience placing and manipulating motion capture data.
• Previous experience in motion capture productions is very desirable.
• Capable of meeting schedules and committing to delivery dates.
• Support the entire creative process, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polished cinematics.
• Use storyboards to produce animatics.
• Take animatics and create prototypes in engine.
• Prepare scenes and setup all assets needed for motion capture shoots as well as for the animation team.
• Scene layout and maintenance in game engine.
• Help other more junior cinematic artists and mentor them by offering constructive feedback and tips.
• Produce documentation and process guidelines when required.
• Collaborate with other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematic team.
• Very Competitive Salary
• Full Relocation Support