OPM’s client are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and mentoring a highly motivated team of designers and support them in the creation of high-quality game environments.
- Previous experience working as a game designer/developer.
- Experience working with FPS weapon combat.
- Worked full cycle on a previously shipped title.
- Experience working on multiplayer games.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of game design.
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Experience working in cross-disciplinary implementation teams.
- Ability to write clear, concise, and explanatory design documents
- Champion and drive the player combat experience collaborating with the Creative Director to shape the combat vision for the game.
- Balance and tune game elements such as weapons, abilities, vitality and movement.
- Work together closely with artificial intelligence designers to create a challenging and rewarding gameplay experience.
- Develop, and polish features with a cross-disciplinary strike team.
- Craft traversal experiences together with level designers.
- Discuss design topics and solutions across the game with the design disciplines.
- Mentor and guide junior designers.
- VISA and Relocation Support if required.
- Hybrid work model (Onsite & Remote) or Permanently Remote.
- Occupational pension scheme.
- Job ticket for public transportation system.
- Flexible working hours.
- In-house massages & gym membership.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!