Our client is an award-winning studio known for creating successful and cutting-edge games. They are looking to appoint a highly creative and talented Senior Concept Artist with a passion for world building, who will realise their vision.
- Reports to the Art Director and Lead
- Establish the Art Director’s vision through sketches to paintings, storyboards, mood boards and paint-overs to support art, design, gameplay and storytelling
- Create style guides for outsourcing briefs
- Support the vendors with base material
- Effective communication with the artists and provide feedback
- Sound experience as a concept artist – a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Games or film industry experience
- Basic understanding of game engines
- 3D software experience – at least one as a foundation for paint work and pre-viz
- Comprehensive knowledge of composition, perspective, colour theory, anatomy, real-world materials, and lighting
This studio offers a very competitive salary and wonderful company benefits.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2605.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.