Project: AAA Games Studio
OPMs client is looking for a Senior Environment Artist to join their growing teams of talented developers, helping our client to create exciting games that are expertly built and enjoyed by millions.
The successful candidate should exhibit good mentoring and leadership capabilities: displaying high level knowledge of Anatomy, Mechanical Design, Sculpting and Texturing with strong overall artistic abilities.
- Knowledge of industrial, sci-fi and mechanical design principles and their application to fictional characters, vehicles, machines, weapons etc
- Good understanding of how to construct credible and realistic mechanical designs
- The ability to match and define a variety of art styles with minimal supervision from management staff
- Strong anatomical knowledge Character design; unique and interesting characters in a range of styles
- Architectural knowledge – strong understanding of the layout, proportions & construction of a range of building types, both realistic and imaginary.
- Experienced in 3D packages
- Strong traditional artistic skills
- Collaborating with the projects developers
- Called upon to create inspiring designs ranging from realistic to sci-fi
- Initial speed sketches, through to product-defining visuals – developing imaginative visual solutions for the various aesthetic, technical, design & narrative considerations in a timely fashion.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!