OPM’s client is a leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world.
They are looking for a Senior Concept Artist to join their team!
The successful candidate will have a chance to perfect their craft and expand their knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide. You will also be responsible for creating cool environments, weapons and vehicles for our games and ensuring a consistent art style is maintained across the game.
- Strong understanding of colour theory and how colour affects mood & focal points
- Strong portfolio showcasing your concept art skills
- Solid traditional drawing skills and visual knowledge of human anatomy
- Good mechanical design skills
- Ability to show visual storytelling within an environment design
- Traditional art skills along with core graphic design competencies (composition and layout, typography, color and light)
- Strong Photoshop skills
- Ability to work with several development teams, while maintaining consistency of design
- Vector art creation (Flash, Illustrator) is a plus
- 3D software knowledge (Maya/Max/SketchUp) is a plus
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Private health care.
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation.
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code.
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413