This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is seeking a Senior Character Concept Artist who understands concepts and UI
production for video games
The successful candidate will be working alongside the art director to provide the best level of
visual quality to our clients’ games.
- Strong experience as a Concept Artist position
- Strong knowledge of Westernized art style
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Zbrush.
- Proficient with UI assets production and UX design constraints.
- Experience in game development working with artistic teams.
- Strong communications skills.
- Work as an individual contributor to provide AAA quality concept art. Conceptualize
designs to best represent the project’s intent that supports the overall art direction.
- Apply strong traditional artistic skills with an expertise in composition, rendering,
anatomy, colour theory, perspective, lighting, environment, architectural, character, and graphic design.
- Work closely with the Lead Character, Lead Game Designer, and their team to ensure
assets are completed at the desired quality bar and technical requirements.
- Ensure that all created new assets are coherent with the Art Direction of the product
already released and its content already produced
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!