Project: Multiplayer Games
OPMs client is a developer based in Sweden that has been creating brilliant games for over a decade. Their recent titles have received critical acclaim and commercial success on PC and Console.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Console Programmer to join their latest project. The successful candidates will be part of the engine team, working closely with the technical director, being responsible for their platform.
- Strong C++ skills.
- Strong professional experience as a console programmer.
- Fluent English languages skills.
- Mindset of a team player.
- Build, launch, profile and optimise the title on your platform.
- Update SDK every major revision.
- Assist the build engineer to maintain everything related to your platform in their CIS pipeline.
- Develop new engine modules.
- Assist build tooling for your platform.
- Mentor junior console programmers.
- Help technical artists to overcome the constraints of the platform.
- Help QA and other Developers to debug complex issues and fix crashes on your platform.
- Professional experience with UE4.
- Professional experience with using Perforce, git and svn before.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!