Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe and the USA, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under various labels (Prime Matter, Deep Silver, Ravens Court).
You will be part of the Creative Supervisor team and you will support and collaborate with internal and external game studios worldwide, to bring our exciting AAA Brands to the next level.
As a Senior Creative Supervisor you will creatively support the development throughout the entire lifecycle of a game. From establishing a vision to releasing a high-quality product.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with development teams on multiple projects in establishing and maintaining the game vision, supporting them through the entire development lifecycle.
- Provide Game Design feedback on a regular basis including market research, Design review and Milestone feedback.
- Being the players advocate and provide an outside perspective to the product.
- Provide input, participate, and prioritize deliverables and features with the Development Team and the project stakeholders to create a top quality game within the project mandate and quality requirements.
- Maintaining close communication with the development team and being present on-site at the studio when needed.
- Championing the product on the publishing side and present it when requested to stakeholders and events
- 4+ years of working experience with at least 2-3 shipped titles, that allow you to understand the dependencies of disciplines, pipelines, design mechanics and intricacies of game development and large-scale productions.
- In-depth knowledge of game and/or level design, and game development methodologies.
- A great team player, ready to share his knowledge and learn from others. You excel at organizing yourself and others working in a team, inspiring them through your charisma, working ethic and analytical abilities.
- A pro when it comes to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Goal oriented and an achiever by heart. You are able to maintain in focus the strategic direction transforming it into concrete tactical execution.
- An avid gamer that loves to keep his gaming and market knowledge constantly up to date. Play games is a serious part of your life style. Your curiosity brings you to explore different genres, while your skills allow you to methodically analyze a product to identify areas of improvements. Your game development credo is: “A game for gamers”
- Familiar working with big and established IPs/franchises (desirable)
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the gaming, film and media industry
- A diverse and inclusive working environment, fostering a collaborative working atmosphere
- Fully remote opportunity to further support a sustainable and healthy work-life balance
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in team building events that may include travelling to the Headquarters in Munich, Germany or other locations
- Organisation wide promotions, allowing access to the latest games, films and other media from within the Embracer Group, which includes franchises such as: Metro, Saints Row, Dead Island, Borderlands, TimeSplitters, etc.)
What Is It Like To Work Here?
Would you like an inside look at who we are and what it is like to work within the Koch Media Product Development Creative Supervision Team? These seven statements define working with us:
- We praise initiative
- We like to overcome challenges and get things done
- Communication is key
- Decisions are driven by data
- Every opinion is respected and valued
- New Ideas are always welcome
- Inspire others and create trust
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.